I work on FOSS (Free Open Source Software) projects in the area of .NET, to be precise, C# and F#, trying to make .NET greater and more suitable for scientific purposes. I’ve been into this area for 2 years.
I’m a member of Angouri and .NET Foundation, and author of AngouriMath. See all my contributions in the next expanders.
🧪 Projects I'm involved in
My NuGet profile:
Each project is either maintained by me or I contributed to it.
- I ⭐-ed the projects which I find awesome and best in their areas.
- I 🦆-ed the projects which I created and actively maintain up to date.
- AngouriMath (2019-2021) 🦆⭐
- λ calculus calculator (2021)
- Plotly.NET (2021) ⭐
- GenericTensor (2020-2021) 🦆
- SetSystem (2021) 🦆
- Interactive (2021) ⭐
- Quantum almanac (2021)
General purpose libraries / collections
- Honk# (2021) 🦆⭐
- HonkPerf.NET (2021) 🦆
- Towel (2020)
- Yadg.NET (2021)
- Template for one-page website (2021)
- Web app template (2021)
- Code snippets (2021)
- FieldCache (deprecated, moved to Honk#) (2020)
- Fun console game (2021)
- dotnet-repl (2021) ⭐
- Hgt2png (2021)
- .NET type inspector (2021)
- Simple C#/F# evaluator (2021)
- AngouriMath.Terminal (deprecated, moved to AngouriMath) (2021)
- Guess Big O 🦆
- More badges 🦆
- CodegenAssertions (2021) 🦆
- Silk.NET (2021) ⭐
- DotnetBenchmarks (2020-2021)
- Runtime (2021)
My merged pull requests
I groupped my PRs into hierarchy. Each subgroup is exhaustive and covers all PRs from its parent node.
📚 My articles
- [ EN ] AngouriMath 1.3 update
- [ EN ] What’s new in AngouriMath 1.2?
- [ RU ] Что нового в AngouriMath 1.2?
- [ EN ] Making loop “foreach” as fast as “for”
- [ RU ] Ускоряем цикл foreach до for
- [ RU ] Хостим WASM-приложения на github pages в два клика
- [ EN ] Compilation of symbolic expressions into Linq.Expression
- [ RU ] Компилируем математические выражения
- [ EN ] Lazy Properties Are Good. That Is How You Are to Use Them
- [ RU ] Методы без аргументов — зло в ООП, и вот как его полечить
- [ EN ] Parsing a math expression in C#
- [ EN ] Symbolic algrebra in C# (quite outdated though, written at the very beginning of AngouriMath)
- [ EN ] Generic tensors in C#
- [ EN ] Jupyter in .NET
- [ RU ] Jupyter для .NET. «Как в питоне»
- [ EN ] Math in Jupyter for .NET
- [ EN ] AngouriMath for Research with F#
- [ EN ] Simple simulation of custom physical interactions with particles
- [ EN ] Yet another snake with Kivy, Python (might be irrelevant, avoid following this guide)
- Follow my twitter and github
- Support me on Patreon
- Contact me via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Telegram (the same username as that on GH).
This text is mirrored to a personal web-page.